For all you Zmax fans ......... NAC

Chris Hall badcomrade at
Wed Jun 1 16:17:56 EDT 2005

I think that's kinda funny that no one caught on for so long.

I'm waiting for people to realize that one product that you're
supposed to stick in your air intake to "swirl" the air around doesn't
do anything either.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that have put
those in their cars and say "I gained 15 horsepower!"  lol