NAC..'00 VW Passat 4Motion...$7200 in repairs!!!

Andrew Duane andrew at
Fri Jun 10 15:21:19 EDT 2005

Well, the cats in my '00 A6Q2.8 (the same engine as in the Passat
4Motion) died at about 70K miles. Just under warranty.
Other than these recent cars, I pretty much never seen a cat
fail under normal use.

Hairy green toads from Mars made cobram at say: