How long can a turkey gobble before you damage the water

Jonathan Monetti jmone3036 at
Wed Jun 15 15:17:45 EDT 2005

Thanks Dave.  I actually used this technique (thank god for the archives),
but I didn't have the stones to do it while the car was running--a little
tapping, start her up, a little more tapping, start her up again...

Seemed to help the gobble, but now I'm looking at the the tensioner and/or
pump (same sound as a failing bearing).  Maybe bad from the beginning or
maybe ruined from the original TB tension.

Again, thanks!

I've stopped 906 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam and fraud protection at