Where can I find G12 antifreeze?

Louis-Alain_Richard at computerhorizons.com Louis-Alain_Richard at computerhorizons.com
Tue Mar 1 15:02:07 EST 2005

Here in Montreal PQ, there is an indie FLAPS (called Autolectra) where we
can find bottles of 1.5 liter of the concentrated pink stuff for 12$ (you
add 1.5 liter of water to make it usable). The brand I buy is Pentosin but
you can find it at VW dealers for not much more.



             "barry at a-bit4u.co                                             
             <barry at a-bit4u.co                                          To 
             m>                        quattro at audifans.com                
             Sent by:                                                   cc 
             quattro-bounces at a                                             
             udifans.com                                           Subject 
                                       Where can I find G12 antifreeze?    
             2005-03-01 14:02                                              

My A4 uses G12 type antifreeze. Do I have to go to the dealer for this?

The local PEP Boys doesn't seem to carry it. Does any other FLAPS carry it?

Do other non_Audi cars use this?


'98 A4 Quattro

More information about the quattro mailing list