016 Transmission Drain Plug Adventures

Alex Kowalski akowalsk at comcast.net
Thu May 5 11:46:16 EDT 2005

What -- you actually expect me to go LOW-RENT with the maintenance of my fine German machine!?!?  In front of the neighbors!?!?  Right out there in the middle of the STREET!?!?  Listen, if I can pay $9.00 for an oil filter, I can damn well afford a Snap-On socket...right?  Anyone....?  Anyone...?  ;-)

I've thought about it, believe me...and I'm thinking more and more about it today...

Alex Kowalski
'87 5KCSTQ
Perfidious Lashup Tool and Die, Inc.

"I gargle with gasoline because here in the USA it's cheaper than Listerine and makes me a much hotter kisser, too."