werd one... LAC

cobram@juno.com cobram at juno.com
Fri Oct 7 13:57:00 EDT 2005

Why doesn't he go with a P-car air cooled engine?  BTDT with a 3.2L,
almost plug & play with the Beetle.  Herbie on coke compared to the 45hp
VeeDub it replaced. ;-)
I've seen the 6 speed shifters offered on eBay Deutschland every now and

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.