Triple White Coupe GTs

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Fri Oct 14 11:52:59 EDT 2005

I have one. Bought it in Dec of '91. I think of selling it sometimes. Then I
drive it. It's not pristine, but it's waaaaaay better than that one that was
on eBay recently. I've seen others over time, not many, but there was one
for a few months about 5 years ago that was parked on the street along my
way to work. Never did stop to check it out or try to find the owner.