Anybody near Sunnyvale CA ?

I.S. Gall isgall at
Wed Oct 19 12:38:53 EDT 2005

Same seller also is listing another 95 S6 in PA

On another note,

has been listed several times in Phoenix AZ, but what worries me is
that another one was listed in Phoenix from a different seller, with a
different vin, but VERY similar pictures... so similar in that the
dents/scratches on the CD player were in what looked to be the same

Gotta be careful these days...

91 200q20v