[q-list] what would you rather have?

Jim Jordan capnkidd at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 29 11:51:54 EDT 2005

I'm snipping out the previous so I can <top post>.

I have one bit of information that I can pass on.  I asked fundamentally the
same question of a guy at Dad's Audi Parts;  they sell Audi parts
continually all over the world and I wondered if an engine would stand out
in their mind as being more or less reliable than others from the parts
exposure angle.

Answser:  V6 - 12V.  I5 - 10V.  Answer surprised me.

Performance of the extra valves is there but you pay for it in repairs and

Jim Jordan

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.