'95 Audi A 6 Quattro Automatic *MANUAL* anyone ???

cobram@juno.com cobram at juno.com
Sun Sep 18 22:25:09 EDT 2005

Max Wellhouse <maxjoyce at ipa.net> writes:

> wagon.  Last new set I saw was $400 which was twice what they went
> for new.  They cover 92-97 and several models.  The Bentley CD ROM
> sucks,

Can you print out the pages, the relevant ones and make your own printed
version?  Isn't the Bentley CD a digital version of the paper manual?  Or
is printing somehow limited in the CD version?  Just curios, luckily I
have the printed versions that cover my Audi's.

The Mercedes Benz manuals on CD absolutely suck, horrible interface and
even worse information organization.  I recently read in one of the auto
repair trade magazines that in a large repair chain, something like 65%
of a techs time was spent trying to find pertinent information for the
vehicle he's working on at any given time.

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.