track pads for the 200

Mark R speedracer.mark at
Tue Sep 20 12:51:25 EDT 2005

I might have to go by the FMSI pad number for a cross reference. I used a 
1991 200 Turbo Quattro (ATE calipers). I looked at a few of my suppliers and 
found one listed Hawk HP+ pads, but the Hawk website didn't. Performance 
Friction makes a carbon metalic pad (P/N 0394.20) which I could order, but 
I've never used them (and don't know thier temperature range). Otherwise I 
found a few street pads available (Mintex, Hawk HPS, etc.). I didn't check 
Pagid or Ferodo yet. Anyone have experience or part numbers?
 Mark Rosenkrantz

More information about the quattro mailing list