was cruise control, now, what is this part?

Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Tue Sep 27 15:50:31 EDT 2005

That used to be the vacuum sender for your up-shift light.

> I have a small component hanging down by where the
> driver side engine mount is. Rests down where the
> speedo cable? enters the tranny. It is plastic, 
> round, size of a quarter, about 1/4 inch thick and has
> two wires coming off it and a short piece of what
> looks like vacuum hose.  Looks like it might have an
> adjustment pot in the center.

> 86 4000CS 

Huw Powell



More information about the quattro mailing list