Gonna do the drive (was 1995 S6 problems/issues? AND autoshipping from VT to CO)

Steve Meyer quattroslm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 00:13:20 EDT 2006

If the trip takes you through Iowa on I-80 there is a
large hot air balloon rally the first week of August.
The National Hot Air Balloon Classic is held every
year in Indianola, which is only about a 30 minute
detour off I-80. Great little town(it's where I grew
up!!!) but beds will be hard to find. The balloons fly
twice a day...I think around 6-7 am and pm. My
friend's dad flew for a few years and I crewed for
him. It's a great time, both on the ground and in the
air! Give me a shout if you need more info or

Up, up, and away!

Do You Yahoo!?