(NAC) sad news for any friends of Zach Cox

Kent McLean kentmclean at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 10 12:57:20 EDT 2006

Tessie McMillan wrote:
> Zach was killed on Saturday afternoon while riding his Ducati back from
> Bend, OR. He'd been visiting some Ducati friends. A drunk driver made
> an illegal u-turn on Hwy 410 right in front of Zach; he had no opportunity
> to avoid the collision and was killed instantly.

My condolences. I'm on a motorcycle list that was remembering a
friend killed a year ago when an elderly woman turned left in
front of him. It hurts when bad accidents happen.

Two wheels or four, be careful out there people.

Kent McLean
'94 100 S Avant, "Moody"
'89 200 TQ, "Bad Puppy" up in smoke
'93 Kawasaki ZX-6