Very cool desktop background for you guys...

John Cody Forbes cody at
Sun Aug 13 00:18:26 EDT 2006

The reason behind asking for the quattro fonts the other day was my better half was in the mood to make some desktop backgrounds, and I wanted an Audi one. The end result is a very cool image with a nearly full history of Audi racing since the Sport Quattro up to the R10 including IMSA GTO, Trans-Am, DTM, Groupe B and Pikes Peak. Feel free to download the full 1280x1024 resolution version and use as you please!

Also for those interested she did a Fernando Alonso / Renault F1 one because, and I quote, "Fernando is sooo cute!".

-Cody Forbes
'86 5k noT noQ
'86 5k noT noQ - Parting Out
'87 5ktq