Fuel Line Corrosion Fix

Kneale Brownson kneale at coslink.net
Tue Aug 15 23:22:08 EDT 2006

Any good FLAPS should have a high-pressure fuel hose they sell by the foot.
 It might be called fuel injector hose.  Be certain you get high pressure
fuel line.  There are special hose clamps designed for that hose.  

At 10:48 PM 8/15/2006 -0400, Christopher Gharibo wrote:
>Thank you for all the advice.
>What is the most elegant, long term solution here? 
>I dont want to spend money on new lines. Is there stiff tubing anyone can
>recommend that can fit in the existing rubber mounts so that corrosion will be
>a non issue?
>This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
>protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the
>sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you
>are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this
>e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have
>received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
>e-mail or telephone and permanently delete this e-mail and its copies and
>prints. Thank
>quattro mailing list
>quattro at audifans.com
>Watch this space for ads :)

More information about the quattro mailing list