cars & radar

cobram at cobram at
Mon Aug 21 20:29:47 EDT 2006

You've just figured out a very cheap way to test EMC (ElectroMagnetic
Compatibility) of an automobile.  Keep quiet though, there's a whole
bunch of people that make a living selling the specialized equipment
"necessary" for these tests.  ;-)

I think the Alfa could be classified as a "SOB" -no, not that one, but
"Short Of Burnout" on the EMC scale.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.