slipping ramps

thejimrose thejimrose at
Wed Aug 23 14:47:56 EDT 2006

non slip  material for under carpets or in cabinets works well too. and is
lower profile and less slippy  than carpet. i have the same problem with
ramps slipping on my nearly polished garage floors.

speaking of oil + filter changes - i have a fumoto on my a4 and its still a
40 minute job if work up a sweat and nothing goes wrong.

and messy. and you have to dispose of the oil..

my gf's 05 4runner has the filter mounted messy-side-DOWN in a big metal
"funnell" staring you in the face when you open the hood. Fing BRILLIANT.
and a nice juicy drain plug right in front of the pan, it almost makes me
want to buy one just to change the oil. remote oil filters are RAD.

nobody ever listened to me until they didn't know who i was.