Parts Bin experience - heads up

Taka Mizutani t44tqtro at
Thu Aug 24 14:03:28 EDT 2006

I guess you found out, but the Parts Bin as well as a bunch of other similar
places are simply consumer front-ends for WorldPac, the big foreign parts
distributor. That's why you might find parts shipped from several different

Seeing that you're in Sacramento (other side of the country), I don't even
know why you would want to order from them (they're a 1-day ship for me).

I would recommend that you use SJM Autotechnik, Autohausaz and for
dealer-only stuff, Sunset Imports in Oregon. All of these guys are much
closer to you and should be much faster for shipping.