Solvent for orange headliner foam?

Kurt Deschler desch at
Thu Aug 31 14:09:57 EDT 2006

I wire wheel works good to remove the foam from the fabric and backer.
Keep the fabric stretched and don't run the wheel too fast in case it
grabs. Vacuum up the bits before they get permanently mashed into
anything. Yes this is the same guy that suggested not messing with the
foam at all. But if you insist, this works well.