Radio Wiring

Richard J Lebens rick-l at
Fri Feb 10 00:52:02 EST 2006

I have no idea what a melborne radio is but I have the schematic
sitting in front of me.  The bottom of the page says 1990 coupe quattro
and there is a vin split.  I have had my radio out in my 1991 20V and
remember the three connectors but not what color they were.  On page
91-10-2 it shows three connectors, a 10 pin one and two 8 pin ones.
The top (10 pin) says rear speaker connection - not amplified. the
middle says front speaker and the lower one says power supply

It looks like all the connectors have at least 4 wires in them.