Need connectors to make test cables

Huw Powell audi at
Thu Jul 13 14:36:18 EDT 2006

> Where can I buy the male/female connectors like the ones used in the engine
> compartment. I want to make a VW 1501 adapter.

I'm guesing that's the CPR current measuring device, which requires a 
female and male two pin AMP connector.

The females are easy to find - they are all over the typical parts car.

The male is only represented in one place, and that is on the OXS heater 
wires. (Elsewhere on the car, the males are built into devices, ie the 
cold start injector)

IMO, that's the easiest way to get them.

Huw Powell

More information about the quattro mailing list