pink coolant

Ti Kan ti at
Mon Jun 5 11:48:18 EDT 2006

David Kavanagh writes:
> Does anyone know either a good source for the pink coolant used on later
> model cars, or a FLAPS replacement? I was at my local store and found
> various colored coolants that claim to work on all late model cars. I was
> suspicious.

The pink coolant is called "G12".  The OEM is Pentosin, part number
G 001 200.  It is available from VW/Audi dealers as well as in many
FLAPS that specialize in European cars.  There are no direct replacements
for it (i.e., don't mix with anything else).


More information about the quattro mailing list