Clutch Pedal

cobram at cobram at
Wed Jun 21 12:08:39 EDT 2006

For back bleeding, an el-cheapo oiler like: from
the local Flaps and a piece of hose has always worked just as well or me
as any of the more expensive/involved methods.
A second flood, a simple famine, plagues of locusts everywhere, or a
cataclysmic earthquake, I'd accept with some despair. But no, You sent us
Congress! Good God, Sir, was that fair?