Mobile 1 20-50 synthetic

Al S streichea001 at
Mon Jun 26 23:57:36 EDT 2006

According to their website they don't make it anymore for cars/trucks, or at
least not in the US. I found that out a couple of months ago.They do make a
15W-50 under the Extended Performance label.  I switched back to Castrol
Syntec 20W-50.

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at
[mailto:quattro-bounces at]On Behalf Of Tony Lum
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 1:24 PM
To: quattro at
Cc: urq at
Subject: Mobile 1 20-50 synthetic

All of a sudden I can't find Mobile 1 20-50W oil. (red cap)  Local flaps,
Walmart are only carrying 10-30 (green) or 0-40 (silver?).  Has it been
discontinued?  Hate to put the light weight stuff in.

'83 urquattro #302

quattro mailing list
quattro at
Watch this space for ads :)