sway bar, ball joint

Eric Henning spiders_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 12:10:51 EST 2006

Greetings all,

I have noticed that when making a right hand turn in
my 86 4k, there is some bumping/thumping noise.  Only
right turns.  In looking at the area, I noticed the
sway bar attached from the sway bar to the control was
sheared off.  It is the small bar threaded on both
ends, one goes into the sway bar, the other into the
control arm.  Bottom half missing as I assume it fell
out.  Don't recal hititng anything and the break loked
old.  Maybe I never noticed before.  Anybody know
where I can get just this short connector bar?

Will alos look into the nosie as I assume it is the
ball joint?

Do You Yahoo!?