sway bar, ball joint

Eric Henning spiders_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 07:56:16 EST 2006

I wrote:
> I have noticed that when making a right hand turn in
> my 86 4k, there is some bumping/thumping noise.
> Only
> right turns.  In looking at the area, I noticed the
> sway bar attached from the sway bar to the control
> was
> sheared off.  ....> Will alos look into the nosie as
I assume it is the
> ball joint?

Well, I looked into the nosie, now I will look at the

Thanks to all that replied.  I did make one mistake
though, I forget to add the "q" to my model. It is a
Quattro.   I have an 86 4kq.  I think this may make a
difference int he excellent parts list Jan Pinkowish
sent me.

Do You Yahoo!?