Idle problems 90Q (NG engine)

Brendan Walsh audicted42 at
Wed May 31 08:07:55 EDT 2006

> >Then I replaced the throttle switches,
>> cleaning did not help.. BTW: expensive!

>As I recall about $70?

Ouch! IIRC these are standard micro switches which can be had for a much
more reasonable price than that. Honeywell makes a slew of em, as well as
Omron cherry and others. The link below is to's website. I have
used a very similar switch at work thats only about US $2.00. If i had known
AOA charged that much i would have piped up earlier...

"To err is human, to repent divine; to persist devilish." -Ben Franklin