Again, when it rains it pours!! bad throttle switch?

Rennkafer at Rennkafer at
Sat Nov 4 12:43:38 EST 2006

One thing about that, I have always used the "if it clicks,  it's ok" method
for fast diagnosis as well.   Last weekend,  however, when I was doing some
work on my 90Q I happened to check  continuity on my switches and found that
both switches clicked as normal but the  full throttle switch was dead as a
doornail.  So the "click" method isn't  infallible.
Bill J
'88 90Q
'85 4KSQ
'67 International Beast