winter floor mats

Steve Sears steve.sears at
Tue Oct 10 10:57:18 EDT 2006

I have a set of heavy Michelin mats I got from the local Costco and they
work quite well for containing the piles of dirt transported from
construction sites into my car on my hiking boots.  Of course, they will
probably be a winter-sales item, so I probably got them at Costco in July.
Steve Sears
1987 Audi 5kTQ
1980 Audi 5k
1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes