Ford set to produce last Taurus

William Magliocco magliocc at
Thu Oct 19 13:58:06 EDT 2006

Yes, there is Audi Content...

The subject line is the title of an AP article
available through newspaper websites that are clients
of the Associated Press.  The link I used is here, but
I can't guarantee it will work for you:

I took it off the Detroit News website a few moments

The article mentions European cars were taking a bite
out of the market in the 1986 model year.  Taurus was
Ford's answer.

Audi Content-I have always wondered if Ford borrowed
liberally from the Type 44 when they made the
Taurus...the ChryCo Omni/Horizon were knockoffs of the
VW Rabbit to the point where early OmniRizons had VW
engines in them.

Do You Yahoo!?