Parts needed fast

Geraint Lloyd geraintlloyd_qc at
Thu Oct 19 18:40:54 EDT 2006

family album lists the flywheel as 034 105 270S and doesn't say it's either MC or 3B specific
listing 2 types of dowel pin
and 1 type of expanding pin for clutch alignment

N 904 530 01 two of, Expansion Pin
N 902 318 01 Dowel, 4H8x20, one of
N 013 310 01 Dowel 6M6x16, three of

FA also says clutch is the same

Brett Dikeman <quattro at> wrote:
On Oct 19, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Tom Donohue wrote:

> Found one "MC2/3B flywheel" on the
> marketplace and am awaiting an answer from the seller whether it is
> still
> available (and whether this is the correct item for 3B motor)

I -think- so, but I'm not positive; I don't recall if the MC2 and 3B
clutches are the same diameter, for example.  Also:

I believe the common solution is to weld the pin(s) back on, rather
than source an entirely new flywheel.  Any reasons not to go that route?

quattro mailing list
quattro at
Watch this space for ads :)

 All new Yahoo! Mail -