Brake Fluid Recommendations?

David Ullrich david.ullrich at
Tue Sep 5 14:56:05 EDT 2006

Yes, I was going to point out the moisture thing. The OP mentioned using a
previously opened bottle. Brake Fluid is hydroscopic (meaning it attracts
and absorbs water), so it may have already been contaminated before it was
even put in. I never keep partly used bottles of brake fluid for this

1987 CGT 2.3