windshield recommendations?

Scott Phillips Scottp at
Mon Apr 2 15:20:20 EDT 2007

Dan.. I'm not too far south of you and had (Diamond Auto
Glass) were the people that ended up actually doing work out of
Robbinsville NJ.. Guys were very professional and fast, and it was the
best price I could find for my V8.

Scott '90 V8Q x2

-----Original Message-----
From: quattro-bounces at [mailto:quattro-bounces at]
On Behalf Of Dan DiBiase
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 2:39 PM
To: thejimrose; Quattro List
Subject: Re: windshield recommendations?

thejimrose <thejimrose at> wrote: Hi all - The a4 needs a new
shield. Can anyone recommend a good after market brand, or ones to stay
away from? I'm going to pay out of pocket for it, which means audi is
out of the question.

I just had mine replaced this am, my original one had a crack starting
in the lower driver's side and working across at face level. I needed
one quick as I'm heading south to look at college's with my older son
tomorrow, so went to and got a price of $358 for mobile
 Dan D
 '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
 Central NJ USA
quattro mailing list