aftermarket 90q front ball joints-are they crap?

cobram at cobram at
Mon Apr 2 16:28:56 EDT 2007

 Roy Wendell <erwendell at> writes:

> I'm comparing the new Meyle front ball joints that I just received
> from  that place in Wisconsin to the original ones that I just beat out

My personal BTDT FWIW.  I've ordered Moog brand suspension parts lately,
and what's been in the box so far has been OEM or better.  When I bought
an A-arm for the 200TQA (WorldPac) last year, it came in a Moog box,
inside was a Febi that even had the purdy Audi rings and part number on
the arm.

Hit any key to continue, or any other key to quit.