audible turbo '90 200tqa

Ed Kellock ekellock at
Wed Apr 11 17:51:58 EDT 2007

I assume the install of the single-pass probably meant installing some
different hoses, right?

On the MC2 motor in stock config, there's a baffle in one of the hoses
specifically intended to quiet down the turbo whistle.

I always enjoyed the turbo whistle in my first 91 Avant and wondered
why the turbo was so quiet in my 89 200q.