Since we are talking about $Pentosin$, what about Antifreeze (coolant)

LL - NY larrycleung at
Mon Aug 6 19:42:57 EDT 2007

Red mixed with anything else will cause a sludgy precipitant that'll gum up
whole system.

The older cars call for blue Pentosin, however I do know after a completeflush,
that several have run Preston Orange Extended Life (such as GM uses) without
any problems.