Fender Bender repair advice needed

Brendan Walsh audicted42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:31:54 EDT 2007

>If the repair costs more than the car is worth, how does the insurance
>handle this?

Generally they total it, though you might be able to buy it back from
them. I wouldn't recommend this though, you'll need a state safety
inspection(not the same as regular inspection) in order to put it back
on the road. Plus you'll always have the "rebuild" title following the
car. If you need parts you could try GI's U-pull it in Pine Brook off
route Rte 46.I think you make take exit at  Chapin road (right if your
heading west bound, take the jug handle and cross back over 46 if your
heading east)and turn right on Bloomfield ave in the direction of
Fairfield.  Go in the entrance, turn left at the first aisle and go
all the way back. Last time i was there there were a slew of type $$
cars. There may be a 5K or 5 back there. also a good place for B3
parts. They even had a lightly banged up 20V coupe at one point,too
bad i didn't have the cash to rescue it at the time. :(

Good luck!

Ó:nen ki' wáhi

More information about the quattro mailing list