Bluemaxww1 at Bluemaxww1 at
Sat Aug 18 00:49:19 EDT 2007

You are right.  My 1ton diesel does take a while to stop.  One  reason I just
cruise along in it, and never push.  The interesting thing  is, when I add
the enclosed trailer with my coupe it, adjust the electric  brakes, on the
trailer. It stops better.
My pet peeve.  Stupid people who cut in front of me when I am  towing. One
day, when I have had a really bad day.  I am just  going to hit them.
Greg W.
In a message dated 8/17/2007 9:36:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,