tail light goop

Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Sun Dec 2 19:35:50 PST 2007

> Anybody know what the sealer is called that's used to waterproof tail  
> lights.  
> I just replaced an inner tail light on my 80q and would like to keep the  
> rain from getting into my trunk.
> Is it a common silicon or something special?

I'm sure there are other things, but 3M strip caulk works very well.

Huw Powell



More information about the quattro mailing list