90q self activating diff lock

Huw Powell audi at humanspeakers.com
Wed Dec 12 12:08:19 PST 2007

> My rear diff lock has started turning it self on, it seems to happen after
> stopping and reversing. I spilled coffee on the switch for about the 100th
> time, does it need to be cleaned out or is there a short in there. I don't
> really need the diff lock very often, if ever.

Sure sounds like you shorted the switch out.  And I agree about almost
never needing the rear locked.

Time to pull the switch and try to clean it.  As I recall, they do come
apart fairly easily.  But I can't remember how hard they are to get out.

I'd rather have it working again than inoperable (disconnected), but
that's up to you.

Huw Powell