Suggestions for replacement BPV, 200 20V

LL - NY larrycleung at
Fri Feb 16 09:45:17 EST 2007

I did have BPV flutter issues with my 710N, that's with MRC Stage1 (22 psi
boost). Went with a Stratmosphere non-adjustable, and all was forgiven.
Nonetheless, the 710 may have been a slight performance kill-joy but it
never failed me in getting around.