Mechanic's syringes

LL - NY larrycleung at
Fri Jan 5 09:13:16 EST 2007

Thanks for the recommendations. Where I live, animal supply stuff abound. As
for the turkey baster, WAY too course a tip. Trying to squeeze in between
the bushing and sway bar. If the needle is fine enough, as Eric H (I
believe, can't toggle browser) said, could even possibly be used for the
rear links (although I have found when they go, the rubber boot around the
joints is probably failing, so they're gone anyway). I'll have to look for
the needle tip for the grease gun, although a syringe would make it possible
to squirt the sway bar bushings with the car on the ground and the wheels
turned full lock, left or right....

Thanks all!