4kq subframe bushings + sunroof gasket

Nathan Ray skimaster77 at msn.com
Mon Jul 2 13:39:09 EDT 2007

I'm currently trying to source parts for a suspension rebuild and have found
good sources for everything I need except subframe bushings.  I'm not
interested in the 034 aluminum ones and would prefer polyurethane.  I can't
even find a source for the stock rubber ones.  Does anybody know of a source
for these?

Also, my sunroof gasket is shredded and I'd like to replace it.  The part
number is 321 877 209 A, I can't find it anywhere online.  Is there a source
for this or does somebody have some laying around I could buy?

Nate Ray