Bulb replacement for armrest switches

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Sat Jul 14 20:34:06 EDT 2007

I've put LED's in dash switches, no BTDT on window switches.  There are
listers who have replaced window switch lamps with miniature red LEDs.
Using  1 k-ohm 1/4-watt resistor for the Radio Shack red LEDs.  Just
remember you have to have correct polarity when using LEDs.  No direct
swap lamp AFAIK.

"Why Johnny Can't Read" - Now available on DVD.