Family Album I need help with part no

Richard J Lebens rick-l at
Thu Jun 7 11:20:23 EDT 2007

See here for a picture and description

I also need the part number for the gasket to the throttle body/intake manifold since I took it off to clean the intake.

thanks in advance

----- Original Message ----
From: Doug Yoder <audifan at>
To: Kyle Ledford <kledford at>
Cc: quattro at
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2007 10:01:56 AM
Subject: Re: Family Album

Open ETKA.
Double-click the Audi logo.
Click the "menu" icon (left-most icon on the second row of icons at the top
of the screen, looks like a grid with a scrollbar).
Click "sprachauswahl" (the bottom-most submenu).
Select your preferred language.

On 6/7/07, Kyle Ledford <kledford at> wrote:
> Running Family Album   the 7th  .. Did I miss something in it or all the
> names in German no matter what? I don't remember an option for English..
> Just curious my German is ok but not great when it come to specific part
> names.
> Kyle
> 90 CQ
> 01 A6Q
> quattro at
> ---
> Watch this space for ads :)

Doug Yoder

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less.  But because it sees more, it is
willing to see less.  - Rabbi Julius Gordon
quattro mailing list
quattro at
Watch this space for ads :)