1984 Ur Q on Fleabay FRAUD?

Ben blament at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:14:12 EDT 2007

I can't tell you whether this is a fraudulent auction, but I can tell you
that what this guy was doing was offering a buy it now. When the auction
hits his reserve, the buy it now goes away. After that the auction may go
higher than the buy it now was originally. I am currently bidding on an
auction that works this way. In fact, I purposely bid the auction past the
reserve so that the buy it now would go away. My hope, of course, is that I
ultimately get it for less than the buy it now. If no one clicks the buy it
now offer, the auction goes on.