Interesting Thread on Claimed 'Unintended Acceleration' Incident

louis-alain.richard at louis-alain.richard at
Wed Jun 20 14:38:26 EDT 2007

me too, when I see that someone puts its credentials upfront to proove
something, I always take this as a hoax. This is the rule number 1 to add
credibility, like "Microsoft announce today that this virus....".A big name,
a big job, scientific knowledge...