'90 100 2.3E??

cobram at juno.com cobram at juno.com
Wed Jun 27 09:58:20 EDT 2007

That's how they were badged for certain markets.  That's probably a Canuk
model.  Might be worth investigating if it has the manually operated
climate control system instead of the GM one.  I've seen a few Right Hand
Drive ones badged like this in the Caribbean too.

We come into the world naked, screaming and covered in blood. Why should
the fun end there?