Bumper Repair

TWFAUST at aol.com TWFAUST at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 15:14:22 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/17/2007 10:47:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
quattro-request at audifans.com writes:

From:  mike _mikemk40 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:mikemk40 at yahoo.com) 

I might  be wrong but I think the type of plastic is
marked on the inside of the  bumper for recycling

I am pretty sure that has been a requirement since about 1986. Sometimes it  
is coded and not as clear as "ABS". If you can't find the code on the web, I  
believe the Haynes manuals sometimes have it. I have seen it in print 
somewhere,  it may have been a Chiltons.
I believe the "Bumper Repair Kits" at your FLAPS is pretty universal.
Tom Faust

************************************** AOL now offers free email to everyone. 
 Find out more about what's free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.

More information about the quattro mailing list